Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Entering a new world

I keep having people tell me that we should start a blog. Apparently expecting a child makes you much more interesting. I guess I agree with that though. I'm more interested in my little girl than in myself. I have given in, and I am going to attempt to be a blogger. I'll give a quick update for those who may not know what's going on with us right now.

Jason is finishing up his last year of school. That means his time is also full of job interviews. We have big decisions to be making in the next few months! I'm teaching junior high math at a charter school until our baby comes. I love teaching, but I get tired much more easily than I used to. I look forward to being able to be at home with our little girl.

That's our life in a nutshell right now. We're looking forward to December to have our family grow!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

Yay! You have a blog! I'm so excited to follow it!