Monday, January 19, 2009

My mom's visit


My mom was able to come and stay with us for 2 weeks. It was wonderful to have her around, and we were sad to have her go. We'll make a trip to Michigan in less than a month, so knowing that made the separation easier. For Christmas she got all of us girls matching pj's (the boys also had matching pj's). She even bought extra pairs and made some for the granddaughters since the pants didn't come in their size. We all wore them one night while she was here. We took several pictures, but at least one of us (usually me) was making an awfully strange face or blinking. This was one of the better pictures. I think Katelyn's looking a little like a monkey here. Luckily I also think she's a very cute monkey.

2 comments:

Melanie said...

So cute! I can't wait to see you all and meet Katelyn in less than a month!

Holly and Matthew said...

OH how adorable! I love this picture and OH HOW I MISS YOUR mom and your entire family! WE LOVE THE FRANKS FAMILY!!! :) Love you Em and hoe all is well. :)