We got to go on a trip to Michigan over the long weekend in February to visit family. Katelyn was blessed while we were there, so both of her Grandpa's could be in the circle without them having to travel out here. Katelyn also got to meet one grandpa, several great-grandpa's, 4 aunts, 3 uncles, cousins, and many other family members for the first time. The first picture is of our little family with Katelyn in her dress she was blessed in.
Here are we are with all 4 of Katelyn's cousins! 3 of her cousins live in Michigan, but James, (on the left) and his mom traveled all the way from Maryland. We were so glad they got to come. Aidan (second from the left) kept saying "I love Katelyn" while we were there. He would also come hold and kiss her hand.
James has grown up so much since we saw him last summer. Jason and I both had lots of fun playing with James. Jason read books with him for a while, and I was happy to get some pictures.
Speaking of the two babies. Here is a size comparison picture. They are only about 5 weeks apart in age; however, the size difference is huge at this point. At the point that Katelyn was only between the 5th and 10th percentile for weight of babies her age, Lilly was in the 95th percentile for weight. :)
1 comment:
I've been checking your blog nearly every day to see more pictures of Katelyn (and you two). No worries, though - I know how demanding life is with a young baby. We sure enjoyed our trip to Michigan!
Post a Comment