Thursday, December 3, 2009

Christmas Decorations

Last night after Katelyn fell asleep Jason and I put up the Christmas tree. She loved the new addition to our living room that she found this morning. So far our fears have been unfounded that she would try to use the tree to stand and therefore fall. I was going to add a video of her playing at the tree (where you can also see her take a couple steps on her own), but I can't get it to upload right now. Instead, here is a picture of Katelyn with a couple of the ornaments she likes to remove from the tree.



Later today Katelyn and I went out on our porch and put up Christmas lights. This was the first chilly enough day to be bundled all up (or at least the first of such days when we have gone outside for very long). I was afraid Kate would be really upset about getting her coat, hat, and gloves on, but she was quite the opposite.

As we were heading outside

After we finished putting the lights up
Attempting to bite her mittens off. (Other than shaking her hands wildly, this is the only way she has found to properly remove mittens.)

Having successfully removed her mittens.

2 comments:

Emily said...

she is adorable! She's looking so big and grown up in that coat and hat!

Beth Farmer said...

adorable! adorable! adorable! That's all you can really say about that girl!