Thursday, August 5, 2010

Shots

Katelyn had her wellness check up and shots on Wednesday. They had her dress in a gown for the visit, and I thought she looked super cute.
Stats
Weight: 24.6 lbs
Height: 31.75 in
Head Circumference: 49 cm
Shots: 4...Dad had to hold her hands down as she tried to grab the needles out of the nurse's hand. Not a fun experience. She got Smarties after the shots, and they healed her well.

Her height and weight are both around the 50th percentile for her age. Head circumference is 95th. I've heard that Vanna White was chosen to work for Wheel of Fortune partially because of her large head. I don't have any concrete sources, but it sounds like a good story to tell my little girl someday.

2 comments:

J'Nette said...

ohh my goodness i'm really obsessed with your little girl, she is beautiful! please can dex have a shot at her?

Meredith said...

Shots are the worse! Poor babies...but I guess it is worth it when they don't get sick with horrible diseases.