Friday, January 28, 2011

Utah Trip

Katelyn and I just returned from a 10-day trip to Utah. We had a great time visiting, but we missed Dad and home a lot. I didn't take nearly as many pictures as I wanted to/should have, but here are some.

We flew out to Utah with Aunt Erin and Grandma F, because Aunt Erin entered the Missionary Training Center (MTC) on January 19th. We are so proud of her and her wonderful example.

Here we are right before dropping Erin off.

My mom with Erin.


Katelyn saying "goodbye" to Aunt Erin.


Erin walking away as we dropped her off. (It was hard to get a picture of her with those Elders walking by, but the one checking her out made me chuckle.)


We stayed at a hotel for a few nights, and Katelyn was very excited to try out the swimming pool.

Here we are with Katelyn's Uncle Ben and Aunt Steph.

We also got to see my cousin Carrie.

Since my sister Elise is a college freshman out there, we got to spend time with her. She took us to eat in the Cannon Center, she let us spend the night in her room, and she let Katelyn play with her Perry the Platypus. Good Times.

We spent time with many other, wonderful friends and family members. I just didn't get pictures. Thank you to everyone for an exciting, fulfilling trip!

No comments: