I know I'm biased, but I sure think these two are incredibly adorable. We took this picture after church today. Next week Andrew will be 4 months and Katelyn will turn 3. They're growing up quickly. I'm glad they love each other so much.
So cute! We love your little family and can't wait to see you again. I don't think you'll be able to take too many more pictures of Katelyn holding Andrew - she looks like she's getting squashed by that big boy :) My parents said they had a wonderful Thanksgiving with you, and they say that Andrew is just the sweetest little guy ever!
2 comments:
Adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
So cute! We love your little family and can't wait to see you again. I don't think you'll be able to take too many more pictures of Katelyn holding Andrew - she looks like she's getting squashed by that big boy :) My parents said they had a wonderful Thanksgiving with you, and they say that Andrew is just the sweetest little guy ever!
Post a Comment