Jason got his first job offer this week! Obviously not his first job offer ever, but it's his first "we want you after you graduate" offer. We still don't know all the details, and we won't make any final decision until he finishes up some other interviews as well. It's exciting to have the first offer though. (This job would be working with Ernst&Young in Chicago.)
To celebrate we went and ate burgers at Carl's Junior. Jason really likes eating there, and I like it too. I was glad he made the choice to go there and get burgers, because I was able to eat about half my burger. This may not seem like a big deal, but red meat has been particularly hard for me to eat during pregnancy. Since I am a person who tends to have low iron levels normally it has been hard to keep those levels up to where they should be during pregnancy. Hurray for hamburgers saving the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment