
We got a new niece this Halloween! She arrived shortly after 12 am to be born on Halloween. She arrived a week and a half before her due date and was still 8lbs 8 oz. Since Elizabeth had been told she was measuring small this was quite a surprise. They're planning on naming her Lillian, but they'll call her Lilly.
This first picture is of her 3-year old brother holding her. Apparently he just loves holding her and asked to multiple times. He also said, "What the heck?! She just loves for me to hold her!" Funny kid!

Everyone keeps saying she looks like she should be my baby instead of Elizabeth's. This is mostly due to the dark hair she has on her head. I had lots of dark hair as a baby, but Elizabeth (like the rest of my siblings) turned out to be a little blond kid. We'll see what happens to Lilly.

This picture shows even more the contrast between Elizabeth's hair color and Lilly's. I'm sure it will lighten up some, but for now I appreciate when everyone talks about how beautiful/cute she is and then compares her to me. :) I can't wait for the time when I'll eventually get to meet her!
No comments:
Post a Comment